So you’ve been on a first date and you’re wondering if it went well. Here are the top 10 signs that your first date went really well and you should ask her out again: 1. There was lots of laughing and smiling 2. The conversation flowed easily 3. You had common interests 4. She seemed interested in what you had to say 5. Paid attention to your non-verbal cues 6. Touched you frequently 7. Asked you personal questions 8. Made an effort to look good for you 9. She showed signs of nervousness (in a good way!) 10. You can’t wait to see her again!
She’s laughing at all your jokes
If you’re on a first date and the woman you’re with is laughing at all your jokes, it’s a great sign that things are going well. Not only is she enjoying your company, but she’s also finding you funny and attractive. This is a great combination for a second date.
She’s touching you while you’re talking
If your date is touching you while you’re talking, it’s a good sign that she’s interested in you. Touching is a way of flirting and showing interest, so if she’s touching you while you’re talking, it means she’s definitely into you.
She’s making prolonged eye contact
If your date is making prolonged eye contact with you, it’s a strong sign that she’s interested in you and wants to get to know you better. This is a great sign that your first date went really well and you should ask her out again!
You can tell she’s into you
1. She maintained eye contact: One of the most important things to pay attention to on a first date is how much eye contact your date makes. If she’s into you, she’ll be sure to maintain strong eye contact throughout the date.
2. She was interested in what you had to say: A good way to gauge whether or not someone is interested in you is by paying attention to how engaged they are in conversation. If your date was constantly asking you questions and seemed truly interested in getting to know you, it’s a good sign she’s into you.
3. She touched you: Another telltale sign that your date is into you is if she touches you during the date, whether it’s a light touch on the arm or hand, or something more flirtatious like playing with your hair. If she’s touchy-feely with you, it means she’s comfortable around you and wants to get closer.
4. She laughed at your jokes: A surefire way to tell if someone likes you is if they laugh at your jokes, even if they aren’t really that funny. It means she enjoys your company and finds you amusing.
5. The date went longer than expected: If your date lasted longer than either of you planned, it’s a good sign that she had a great time and didn’t want it to end.
She’s saying yes to everything you suggest
If your date seems to be saying yes to everything you suggest, it’s a good sign that she’s interested in you and is enjoying spending time with you. This is a great opportunity to ask her out again and see where things go!
She’s mirroring your body language
If you’re on a first date with a woman and she’s mirroring your body language, it’s a good sign that things are going well. If she is trying to make a good impression, this is a great sign.
Here are some other body language cues to look for:
-She maintains eye contact
-Laughing at your jokes
-Leans in while you are talking to her
-Touches your arm during conversation
-Doesn’t cross her arms or legs (which would indicate that she’s closed off)
She keeps bringing up things in common
If your date keeps bringing up things you have in common, it’s a good sign that she’s interested in getting to know you better. She might mention shared interests, similar backgrounds, or even something as small as having the same favorite food. It’s a way of saying, “Hey, we have a lot in common, let’s explore this further.”
She’s telling you personal things about herself
If your date is telling you personal things about herself, it’s a good sign that she’s comfortable with you and enjoys your company. She may be sharing information about her family, friends, job, or interests in order to get to know you better. This is a positive sign that she’s interested in building a connection with you and seeing where things could go.
If you had a great time on your first date and are eager to see the person again, there are some definite signs that things went well. Here are some things to look for:
-You’re already planning your second date
-You’re texting or talking more frequently
-You can’t wait to see her again
-You’re thinking about her when you’re not together
-You find yourself daydreaming about what could be
If you’re experiencing any of these things, it’s a good sign that your first date went well and you should ask her out again!